Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Realtors in Swift Current

So we're planning on moving back to Saskatchewan to get away from the insane stupid craziness that is Calgary and be closer to our families. Our house is up for sale and Stacey and I have been searching the MLS for homes and acreages in Swift Current and area. Sometimes the listings aren't too clear regarding the location of an acreage in relation to Swift Current.

An example of one said, "Located near a town with all amenities." The acreage looked nice and I was interested so I emailed the listing Realtor asking for more information about the place. You know, minor stuff like, "What town?" I was surprised to get no response. So, I emailed the Realtor again. Again, no response. It is sad to say that I have emailed Realtors in the Swift Current region in the past and have never received one response. It makes a guy wonder what's up. Surely they must want the business? Surely they're not just interested in local clients? Surely they...okay I can't think of a third "surely" but there's gotta be at least another.

So we are heading to Swift Current this weekend as Monday I have a job interview and some testing I have to do for the job. Pretty exciting. Stacey thought it a great idea to email a Realtor we had heard was good and see if he could show us some properties while we are there. So I did. I am still waiting to hear back from him. We decided that if he does not respond to the email that we will call him.
I mean, sheesh! What does it take to buy a place these days?

No comments: